Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-08-2019, 11:53 PM   #36
ducksface

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 24.1 AXISSIXxSIX
State: Arizona
THOR #13932
No, it's always the same length. The fittings are solidly made and solidly attached.
That bundle was one of those hand and elbow Wraps like an extension cord, a half twist and an end wrap. Maybe a minute total from laying out on the ground to wrapped with that red wrapper. The wrapper is a piece of copper wire inside of a tiny pool noodle type thing. I thing they're 4 for 6 bucks at hd.

I had bought it in hopes it would work on my macerator. Back pressure in a macerator makes the thermal break, break. So I have I go with a bigger hose. Luckily I found out about back pressure before I hooked up the zerog. I'm running a 3/4" hose on the macerator but I have a one inch ready, just haven't put the quick fittings on it.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum