Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2019, 01:49 PM   #7
The Gritz Carlton

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: THOR Chateua 35SF
State: Florida
THOR #11130
Emerald Beach RV Resort is by far the finest on PCB. Five Star, gorgeous facility but a few blocks from the beach...still close to everything. If you want to walk to the beach, Turner's recommendation of PC Beach RV Resort would be the second best there. Camper's Inn is the total family experience and just across the street from beach. There are several others scattered around. Racoon River CG on Middle Beach Road is an older, good central location with tons of trees (tight) and close to everything. Pineglen on Back Beach Road is a pretty, older, spread out place but a good drive to most anything...it's close to Pier Park if the beach ball drop is in your plans. We'll be at the home there for the New Year. If you want free beer, stop by. We're on Lower Lagoon near Camper's Inn and a few blocks from the State Park just off Thomas Drive. So sadly, the typical Reserve America issue applies to St. Andrews State Park CG. I've never seen the place totally booked but you never can get reservations during peak weekends. People book them then don't show up. That entire system needs to be dumped and something new started that penalizes the entitled that book up great places all over the country...JIC they need them. If you want so me good recommendations for the best local food at those places you'll never hear about...PM me. We keep them under our hat.

Just read your post again...forget all that crap I said about New Year, etc. By FEB/MAR, we'll be living there full time so drop on by...anytime! Beer's always free!
Two Labs, Bugsie & Blondie
Blondie passed in 2020 at 5 to Leukemia
The Gritz Carlton is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum