Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-31-2019, 03:07 PM   #130
Oneilkeys

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Travato
State: Florida
THOR #1765
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance View Post
A link to video of the two Tellaro headed for the Tampa show was posted earlier by Oneikeys.

It can be seen on the video that at least the newest van with Hymer floorplan has a generator, so it won’t have the lithium package. I’m not sure about the other van but expect a generator also and not lithium.

I’m interested in seeing where Thor installs the two fairly large batteries if they are 5.5 kWh each. Outside there is more of a temperature issue (they can’t get too cold) and inside they take up valuable space from storage. It’s an important detail to consider in my opinion.

https://www.facebook.com/ThorMotorCo...3949084764717/
The lithium versions are not out yet, that I have seen, I expect the first ones will be in the two Sequence models.

I just pulled the plug on a new (used) 2020 Travato K (generator) with 1900 miles on it. It’s 1700 miles from the factory. A lady bought it, had it for two days and returned it. I guess she has done this three times to the same dealer over the past 10 years, so they were not surprised. Got it for 40% off MSRP. Final determiner for us were the windows. We dry camp a lot and could not see how the Sequence or Tellaro would work with no windows over the couches. In addition, the best price difference (price-trade) that I could get on the Sequence or Tellaro was almost $5000 more than the deal I got on the Travato for a coach with an MSRP over $30K more - with leather seats, fancy paint job and all the bells and whistles. It will be interesting to watch the actual pricing in the Tellaro, Sequence and Tellaro when there are enough of them out there. Still planning to go to the Tampa RV show. Just not to buy.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum