Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2020, 04:05 AM   #13
Mr.Good

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Newmar Ventana LE
State: Tennessee
THOR #16834
At least on mine, Mercedes Benz put the stock bottle jack and tools under the passenger's feet. Just pull out the floor mat and there is a access cover in the floor where passenger would put their feet. Jack and tools are all in there.

I don't think the bottle jack would handle a fully configured Class C MH, but it helps me get the spare back in after taking it out. The spare is stored toward the rear of the MH frame, behind the rear wheels. The spare tire frame is a wonder of German engineering as you loosen two nuts and it hinges down and allows you to slide the spare off at ground level. Instructions are all in the Original Sprinter Owners manual, which came with the MH, but you can download a PDF version from the Sprinter owners website.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum