Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2020, 07:30 PM   #18
BASSMAN

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 25.4
State: California
THOR #7440
One thing I wanted to add to my last post, I know a lot of people have had this problem, going down the road you feel your steering wheel pull to one side and the first thing you want to do is take it to get the front end checked, in my early days I worked in a frame and axle shop and we did a lot of work on highway trucks and motorhomes, over half the time the problem was solved by switching the left and right front tires from side to side, the condition is called Radial Pull and some times swapping the tires can make it worse or go away completely, if the condition gets worse you either replace the front tires or grab a pair off the back.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum