Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2020, 03:13 PM   #35
JamieGeek
Axis/Vegas Enthusiast

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.4
State: Michigan
THOR #1150
Quote:
Originally Posted by revjeffrey View Post
A few issues for me. 1. After looking at smaller class B's and their price, many class C's look like a bargain Tens of thousands cheaper... a $$ mind bender at that point.
2. HYMER looks the most interesting due to the fact of the inside materials they use. The FIT and FINNISH is Amazing. Not throwing the same 68" jackknife sofa in every unit no matter the size wasted space everywhere.
3. HYMER reminds me of something my WIFE said at the Chicago Boat & RV Show about 15 years ago.... looking at all of the RV's & Boats for the day even though we will never be buying a boat (had one) it's fun to look at them.
... The wife says "why don't the RV guys go over to the boat people and have them design an interior of an RV" ?
This is what Hymer seems to have accomplished. I am just hoping Thor does not destroy this concept by using inferior materials, that would be a shame. Thor..Can U Hear Me Now?????
Funny! We were at our local RV show yesterday (didn't see anything we'd want over the Axis--especially with our new kitchen) but did pop our head into a Sol Horizon. The reason I mention this: The thing is all fiberglass and on the inside it smells just like a boat ! LOL

We were curious as there was one near us on our last trip and they look soo funky LOL.
JamieGeek is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum