Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2020, 01:53 PM   #1427
Paul N

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 Compass 23TR
State: Florida
THOR #9752
Same here on our 23TR, however as I had posted earlier on this forum, we also experienced holes from air gaps between the fiberglass and backing foam. The fiberglass is so thin in spots that as I was cleaning/waxing the front cap, I cracked opened up two small holes. We filled one that was next to the "sunroof" with sealant and put a reflector/marker on it and another to the left of the "sunroof" to balance it out. Almost looks factory! The other is much smaller and just above the windshield on the driver's side. That one we plan to fill with a gel type sealant/glue and touch up paint. Hopefully we don't experience any more.

Paul

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum