Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-29-2015, 12:17 PM   #394
EA37TS
Site Team

Brand: Entegra
Model: Accolade 37TS
State: South Dakota
THOR #1469
Quote:
Originally Posted by novanoel View Post
Hello Chance,

When I called Thor they said they could not do it at the manufacturer level but that the change could be done at the dealer level.

The dealer ordered all the parts and will be installing it...I'm sure with a few mods. ...

The 25.2 sleeping area is 46 x 74 and the 24.1 sleeping area is 60 x 74. If I'm reading this correctly, the length of the slide is the same on both units. This is the important factor...
Not to rain the parade but what is the dealers parts and labor warranty. Thor, more than likely, will not warranty that installation and may void the warranty on any systems or components that are impacted by the installation. If you intend to get an extended warranty make sure it covers dealer installed modifications.

Is the dealer installing safety belts and how do they intend to anchor those? The forward facing seats should provide more flexibility if you plan to have youngsters along for the ride.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk (Toad)
FMCA - F432054
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum