Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2020, 06:26 PM   #1
P. J. Russ

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #18207
Angry 2018 Windsport 34R Dash Radio and backup camara's not working

Hello All
We purchased a New 2018 Thor Windsport 34R In May of 2018 for around $100+K . We took a long trip of about 3500 miles and found that we had many many problems. It was taken to the Dealer and they kept it for 3 months and told me all the repairs were made, and that everything was working fine. Well once we got it home 300 miles from our dealer in Alverado. We discovered that only 3 of 34 items were repaired. We had already commited to another trip. So, we could not return it for several months. The winter caught us and health problems.
I would not take it to that dealer again, because they are just a bunch of hooey!!!!!!!!!!
The Dash radio and back up and side camara's worked some of the time and some of the time they didn't.. Now they will not work at all and neither does the radio. I have about 6000 miles on it. Tired to trade it in, but they told me I was buried in it and that it would take 35K to trade.
I would just like to know if a tech and tell me what is wrong with my dash radio and camara's?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum