Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2020, 10:05 PM   #8
Metalgator

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Miramar 35.3
State: Florida
THOR #6451
Quote:
Originally Posted by Springn Springers View Post
Never got the power plugged into household figured out but this was my other discovery. Now I have to find a shop that can order this for me. And on my drive home last night my dash board strobed the entire 2 hour drive using headlights. Dimmed, brightened kept doing it. I went out today to figure it out & now it isn't doing it. So all of this in addition to not being able to use electric when plugged into 110. Starting to really get irritated. Seems like something happens every time I use it.Attachment 22712

This happened to me with our 2018 Miramar. I was coming home from a trip and I heard a noise. Like I had run over something.

Stopped about 15 minutes later at a rest area and one of my chrome pieces around the headlights was gone, just like yours. Must have flown off and I ran over it. Luckily, our motor home was still under warranty and Thor sent me a new piece. I always check them now before a trip to make sure they are not loose.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum