Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-23-2020, 02:17 AM   #23
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
Quote:
Originally Posted by galOnTheGo View Post
I am leaning toward the inverter charger, as it is 3000w and inverters are only 1200w. ok, so I get the inverter charger. do I need to do anything about the converter/charger that already exists in the rv? or, will they be compatible together?
I’m not certain the 1,200-Watt limitation is valid. I’m not promoting or recommending this particular unit, just stating that if you look for larger inverters it’s likely you’ll find options.

https://theinverterstore.com/product...ustrial-grade/

Have you decided what you will be using it for? What do you want to power, for how long, and with how much battery capacity? This all factors into equipment needs.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum