Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-26-2020, 02:21 AM   #18
Wonderdog

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 25.2
State: Florida
THOR #4466
The slide in our Axis 25.2 had problems the day we went to pick it up as our first brand new rv. One of the motors burned up and the folks at CW kept trying to close it going back and forth. It ended up crooked and jammed. Not a good start. Several hours later it was repaired and working well. The Class C we had before the Axis had one slide and it decided not to close while we were in the Smokeys. Got it closed manually and off to repair shop on our return. $$$ Preventive maintenance is done on the Axis slide but I do not trust it. It has leaked so now besides expecting it to fail electrically, we check often to see if there are any water leaks. I've been in sleeping bags that got wet when sleeping in a tent but it is truly discouraging when you wake up in your MH with water soaking the foot end of the bed. Like I said, I just do not trust slides. Yes, that is the only thing about the Axis that I do not wish to deal with and the only reason I want out of it.
2019 Honda Ridgeline AWD
Wonderdog is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum