Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2020, 09:25 PM   #6
RickAuz

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: Ontario
THOR #8849
We have had a 2016 axis 24.1 for 3 years. In that time I have found everything you can think of. Hole saw remnants, saw dust trimmings of cabinets, pieces of wiring loose connectors not connected wiring cigar lighter shorted from factory...front cap water leak from factory.... and the list goes on.
These things shake rattle and roll! Stuff moves around, any different noise needs investigation and regular maintaining.
I have through this forum been able to learn just about everything I need to know.

Like this morning the chassis battery was dead and the emergency switch did not work. Searched this forum and found the circuit breaker was likely tripped. Yep a loose battery had bumped the red prong and tripped it. Reset the yellow lever and 10 minutes power restored!
Yes people on this forum may not be able to fix the fan but they can certainly advise!

We love our Axis and I can now fix just about anything on it.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum