Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-02-2020, 05:12 PM   #43
Pabs4

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #13816
I live in SE Texas about 30 miles from the Louisiana border. We had our second death from Covid yesterday. We have had around 30 cases in the area. The circumstances surrounding the two deaths and some of the illnesses are a little scary. The first man who died last week was the band director at a high school. He also was a trumpet player in our local Symphony as well as a member of a band that performed on March 14th at a local restaurant/club frequented by older people. Last week a good friend let us know her sister and brother-in-law were both diagnosed with Covid. Her sister was in the hospital for only a few days, but her brother-in-law is still in the hospital on a ventilator. They were both at the restaurant/club during the performance on March 14th. Our second death yesterday was a well known jeweler in town. His store was just a few doors down in the same shopping strip as the club. It’s very unsettling for me. I’m doing curbside pickup for groceries. I did have to get gasoline yesterday and I bathed in hand sanitizer after getting in my car. I hope everyone stays safe!

Pam
Safe-T-Plus steering stabilizer, Koni shocks
Pabs4 is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum