Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-08-2020, 03:55 PM   #6
V1VR

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Thor outlaw 38MB
State: Florida
THOR #18251
Quote:
Originally Posted by ducksface View Post
It's some easy screws, easily accessible.
Take it off and there's a bulb in the handle... Or there isn't.
This small labor could certainly go a long way toward your search.
Quote:
from EA37TS:
It could also be a case of "Thor reserves the rights to change the specs without notice" and you don't have an illuminated grab bar.

The grab bar on my Challenger was clear and not illuminated in any way.

Well there is that I’ll let ya know.
Similar deal with my 2018 Jayco Octane 222 . There was a switch that as far as anyone could tell did nothing. Checking the back of switch there were wires connected but no label on switch. I sent for schematic from Jayco and found out the switch was was for the fuel station porch light mounted on side.
No light was installed, other 222’s had the light and that switch controlled it.
The dilemma was what if a hole is cut into side and there are NO wires behind ?
Needless to say I let it go..

The option data card for my 2019 Outlaw 38MB shows illuminated handle so I guess I’ll dismantle and see what’s what...

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum