Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2020, 01:53 PM   #4
Calman

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 24.1
State: North Carolina
THOR #11380
Don 't know about the grassmowing masks but any that are not cloth will breakdown with repeated santizing.

I have some cloth ones that the GF got me from her medical office. After a day or two of use (you get to learn "your smell") you can wash them with a little bit of Woolite and a dab of bleach. Hang up to drip dry.

I noticed while at MCAS Cherry Point yesterday that all active duty Marines were wearing khaki-colored neck warmers pulled up to cover the bridge of their nose. As I'm a year-round Gold Wing rider I have a couple of black neck warmers. A check with my GF and she said it was okay to wear them but to remember to wash, as above, every other day.

Remember the term "Stay Safe" has taken on a whole new meaning this year.
2015 Thor Vegas 24.1
Calman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum