Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2020, 04:55 PM   #1
NateHTP

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: New Hampshire
THOR #17462
Tanks + Systems Monitoring Upgrade

Hey team! I've got a new-to-me 25 year old RV (30' Hurricane) and I've been going through and fixing everything and getting it ready for a fun summer. Now that I've sealed the roof entirely and upgrade most of the electrical systems, it's time for me to turn to the water/tank systems. This is my first RV, so I want to get this correct.

My gauge for telling me how full my grey and black tanks is old and partially broken, I want to upgrade it, but I also want to upgrade any sending units so I can have a gaude I can truly trust for extensive boondocking. I'm wondering what you guys would suggest for upgrades and comlete solutions.

Below are some pictures of current functionality. My tanks were drained and winterized before I bought the rig in the fall.

Here's a video I made sorta explaining the above and the kind of advice I'm seeking: https://youtu.be/2IvsmwAQdyI

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum