Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2020, 05:31 PM   #315
ducksface

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2018 24.1 AXISSIXxSIX
State: Arizona
THOR #13932
My pipe problem just got weird.
I removed the faucet.
There is clear fresh water sitting exactly at the horizontal feed line level. The supply pipe is full of fresh clean water WITH ZERO WATER PRESSURE.
65psi at all other hose bibs.
I left the faucet off of the line for 20 minutes no change of even a fraction of a fraction in height of water level, up or down.
There is no valve in the system we have found so consequently no valve we may have turned. I flushed the faucet, it worked. Turned it on three minutes later, it didn't work.

Flummoxed is a great word.
And I am.

I bought a cap, will remove the faucet, turn off the water open a distant spigot and back low the line using an attached tire valve stem.

Input is not only appreciated but required so I just don't bury the damn thing and run a hose.

Click on my pictures then click the pop-up for a full screen zoomable picture.
ducksface is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum