Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2020, 11:59 PM   #17
ricky5924

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 33.1
State: Mississippi
THOR #18602
Quote:
Originally Posted by droark55 View Post
I have Thor ACE 30.4. At the campsite, I put the jacks down first and level the RV. After it is level, then I put out the slide. I do this all the time.
My wife read an article in RV Living Magazine, that some people put out the slide then put down the jacks to level.

My question is, am I doing it the correct way by leveling with the jacks first, then putting the slide out?

Please advise. Thank you!
We have a 2020 ACE 33.1. Manual and numerous videos say level first, then slides out. I would agree with this since the slides do have some "give" to them and leveling, well, levels the chassis. So, if, you put the slides out first, you are still only leveling the chassis, if you level first, same thing, you are only leveling the chassis, hum?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum