Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2015, 04:09 PM   #13
nick104

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Tennessee
THOR #3372
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocMike View Post
Nick,

I called a mechanic friend of mine at the local Ford Dealer and he verified that as long as I did not have any kind of fancy chromed rims the 6 rims that come on the E350 chassis are all the same. You might try calling your local Ford Dealer and talk to someone in the shop about the E450's wheel set-up.

Doc
I finally found out from the local Ford dealer, who ran the VIN number and confirmed that the 2016 E-450 chassis Axis 24.1 has rims that are the same as the E350. All six wheels are 6" X 16" white steel, 8 bolt holes and a guide pin hole. The Ford Manual says to rotate the front tires from left side to right side and the dual rear tires should be rotated in pairs from left side to right side . Now I can locate a Michelin LT225X75 R16.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum