Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2020, 04:01 AM   #4
Damon08

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Damon Outlaw 3611
State: California
THOR #18982
Thank you for the replies. I checked the duct work with an inspection camera and everything looks to be sealed and clean of any blockage.
I also pulled the filters and checked to see if the divider plate was still in the correct spot "it is"
I then went ahead and climbed up on the roof and removed the shroud to check the coils and all the lines to ensure there wasnt blockage from anything.
I think I am going to upgrade to 2 15k btu units for the added oomph, but I am worried that the ducting may not be able to handle it. I imagine that back when this was being made and sold they had the option to install 15k units with the same ductwork. Possibly even add a 3rd on over the bed and remove the manual vent. Any advice would be appreciated.
Thank you!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum