Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2020, 01:22 PM   #35
SuperBoar

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas 24.1
State: Florida
THOR #7188
Minimalist business decision

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edki45 View Post
Please, before you start adding parts/”miracle fix everythings”, get the truck level and properly aligned, slightly toed in and then go drive it. You still might need sway bars or better shocks but you might be able to save the money and take your lady out for a nice paid vacation instead..
Yes, before I did all the suspension upgrades, my alignment shop had to install aftermarket caster/camber devices because the stock Ford ones did not have the range to put the numbers where they belonged. My E-350 spring rates are too low, the E-450 not so much. The ambulance handling option would have helped, but overall, it is an obsolete design that should be retired. Another minimalist business decision which overruled good engineering.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum