Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2020, 06:53 PM   #3
crater

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Delano
State: Idaho
THOR #18821
Quote:
Originally Posted by PS Cruisign View Post
"Leaking into storage containers"? You mean the basement bins or storage inside the coach?
the basement bins, no leaking inside the coach that I'm aware. The water tank sits directly above those bins and i can see the water tripping from the top.

Quote:
You indicated that when you prime the system, it stays good. No occasional cycle of the pump?

Quote:
Correct. Pump comes on, builds up pressure and doesn't kick back on till we use water.

Quote:

Does it leak when you flush the head, shower on, sink?
Nope, not that I've observed.

Quote:

Can you see the tank physically? Is it wet on the bottom?
Yes, it sits above both driver and passenger side bins right behind the entry way, so you can look directly up in the bins to see the container.

Quote:

Any mishaps of late? Flat tire, etc, something that might have banged the tank?
Nope. We've only had it out 3 weekends we brought it home from the dealer memorial day weekend, this was the first boondocking so the first we've filled the tank. Previously we were at full hookup sites and with the water system hooked up and set to city water we had no leaking.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum