Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 06-29-2020, 06:08 AM   #1
Elite Washington

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Washington
THOR #6433
What would you do power issues at park

Okay so I just wanted to get an idea on what others would do in this same situation. This past weekend we were at camp and I am booking up our electric. Well I get the warning that their is an open ground. When I touched the power box or the metal latches on my coach I got a light shock.

So I went and told the ownership and they said that an open ground shouldn’t cause any problems but they would come out and take a look. Of course after messing around with it the owner got shocked as well.

They moved us to another site and all was good. Later in the evening the two campsites that were affected by this got new guests. One family had a surge protector and one didn’t. Now I don’t know if they were told about the problems but my question is what would you do?

Would you go up and ask them if they experienced any problems? Or would you think you did your part so it’s up to ownership?

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum