Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-17-2020, 03:08 PM   #14
taylorbob1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: '17-Vegas 24.1
State: California
THOR #13362
Quote:
Originally Posted by halfprice View Post
If had the black sumos and they separated at the glue joint. Sumo replaced them no charge. They gave me the option of the same black or two piece blue. I took the blue. Much better ride with the blue. The black was very rough riding. You could feel every bump on the road. With the blue you sway a little more than the black but its way better than stock
Jerry
For E350 or E450 SUMOs only has one piece for the fronts
The only option is the Black or the Blue

Personally....I had better results for front-end ride improvement with the AirLift 1000 Air Springs for my E450 (Firestone product is same)
> They fit inside the front coils
> When inflated to 50#, they raise the front end 1”
> They cushion the ride much better than SUMO’s
> in fact, after inflated to 50#, the SUMO’s don’t touch the crossbar vs if no Air Springs...the SUMOs rest with compression on the crossbars
> and best of all...only $100 on Amazon

The only downside, it’s a bit more difficult DIY install than SUMOs

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum