Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2020, 04:17 AM   #22
Rysiek

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Axis 24.1
State: California
THOR #14093
I was measuring the house batteries at their location, checked the Reverse Polarity fuses. They were good. So, I slowly followed your instructions and started reading your next suuggestion to follow the main power positive cable from the house battery THRU 100 DC BATTERY BREAKER, MAKING SURE THE BREAKER IS NOT... TRIPPED!!!

@@#$%% it was!!!

Next to the breaker (little yellow bar) is a red button. When the red button is pressed the breaker is tripped and yellow bar changes position to tripped! (photos attached).

When I was cleaning the batteries and building battery box, I tripped the breaker not even knowing about. It is also possible, that while driving the batteries moved a little and pushed that button in and tripped the breaker. I am going to place a little spacer there, so this will never happen again.

Now, I really would like to thank you for taking your time trying to help me. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! Throughout this few days I was able to learn so much more about my coach and how things work.
I would like to thank you ALL. Everyone had a good suggestions and I was really paying attention to your ideas. THANK YOU!!!Click image for larger version

Name:	20200720_201015.jpeg
Views:	148
Size:	58.7 KB
ID:	25047Click image for larger version

Name:	20200720_201447.jpeg
Views:	128
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	25048

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum