Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2020, 07:33 PM   #20
DavePamH

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Texas
THOR #16732
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBo View Post
I have a Thor Freedom Elite 24he with a full side slide.
I level the unit initially then put the slide out and it throws it out of balance.
I relevel it by moving the RV while the slide is out. Will this cause a problem later on? If so, what's the proper method.
Thanks for your input, I'm a newbie.
Hi I have a freedom elite 24fe and I have/ had the same problem.
But as has been said in this post, get the leveling pro or leveling pro 2.
Which takes into account the lean that you're going to get when you extend out the slide and tells you how much lift to put at each tire to obtain that level position, it works great and well worth the money.
The trick is take it to a level lot, extended slide and add as much to each wheel as you need to get your coach level inside.
Once you have that done you set the level mate program and it holds that value.
So from then on, when you pull up to any site. Whether it be level or unlevel, the program will tell you how much to put at each tire to get to that same level inside that you have when the slide is extended.
It should almost be a required piece of equipment it works so well.
David Hilton

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum