Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-25-2020, 10:32 PM   #20
MountainBird

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 4-Winds 28F
State: Kansas
THOR #4709
Looks like we've all come up with our own methods to outsmart RV rattles. My problem with the oven racks is not enough weight to hold 'em down and I'm afraid to put the no skid stuff on the sides in case I'll get in a rush & forget to take out. No worse smell than rubber compound melting when expecting biscuits baking aroma. When it gets cooler outside I plan to have a good look at the oven door, sounds like inside the door also needs tightening up. It has been a help to have a son drive so I can investigate where those noises come from, but they get upset with "old Mom" moving around when rolling. Now be honest, how else can you figure it out???

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum