Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-02-2020, 09:05 PM   #11
Pete'sMH

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Forest River Forester 235
State: Indiana
THOR #6826
Well, I’d sure want to see the certificate of origin or otherwise assure that it is new with full warranty. Second I’d look for a REALLY fine price. Bob is right - 60% off of retail - at least. (You can get close to 30% off a new current year unit and this one is two years old. You almost certainly can buy a used one with very few problems for that so really you should push even harder). Third, I’d take it for a long test drive to make sure it runs properly. Fourth I’d drive it directly to Thor in Indiana and I’d leave it there until EVERYTHING is fixed - full warranty, right? On second thought I think I’d probably walk away too. But good luck. I hope you find a happy path.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum