Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2020, 03:33 PM   #4
sandiegobrass

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 32.3
State: California
THOR #19929
ducksface.. hadn’t thought of that... was focused on wood/metal screws. and I already have the toolS. But this is the first time seeing the “banana peel” rivit though. And I don’t see a reason to make it easy to remove. I’ll have to get some of these for my arsenal.

And I assume from your answer that you would just attach it back to the luan panel and not the frame.

And thanks for the links.. Question though(hijacking my own thread) Doesn’t cutting the side camera trigger wires disable the the side cameras altogether? I want a full time rear view but still keep the side cameras operational. I was considering splitting the rear video input to a dash monitor keeping the Axxera stuff unchanged.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum