Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2020, 02:39 PM   #50
dkoldman

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Sunstar 29VE Winnebago
State: Texas
THOR #13058
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsT83 View Post
I can verify I am a new RV owner of a 2021 Thor Magnitude XG32. Biggest, most expensive regret we have had. We have only been able to do one night in it. All the wiring seems buggy as it is random and intermittent with what does or doesn’t work. Yet all the wires seem to have proper current, fuses and breakers all look good. So far we have to go to Onan to have them drop the generator out to open it and see what’s going on internally - that was working not working and just not now. All the material cuts seem to have one person measuring with different tools from the next or something so everything is just slightly off - latches don’t meet, cool window slider is lopsided and sticks... I could go on, my apologies. I’m frustrated as today we were supposed to go on our first long trip and the generator can’t be coaxed to at least limp along. Maybe Monday. ��
Congratulations on you new coach You need to take a deep breath. Lots of frustrations for lots of folks during everything else that is going on around us. Frustration is function of expectation. You might wish to share your purchase process to get the new 2021? i.e did you and family recently decide to buy RV, and you bought newest you find; or has this been something you have been researching for a long time and this coach was that perfect coach all the way around.

Think positive. Be glad that you found the generator issue before the trip. Cancelling the trip is your decision and you make it for your best interest and that is no one else's fault. I actually have same issue as you this weekend with my still new 2019 coach, but in reverse. My generator works fine, but I can't get shorepower through the ATS I decided to cancel my trip but I could have gone, I took it back to dealer yesterday. I am enjoying other aspects of my life just like I did before I had my RV. Good luck.
2019 Sunstar 29ve; Toad Lincoln Navigator; RVi Brake 3 & Command Center; Roadmaster Nighthawk Tow bar & Baseplate; Sumo Springs; Safe T Plus; Onan EC-30 AGS; Vmax 250ah AGM; T-Mobile Internet; H/W Heater / Chassis Disconnect Switches; Southwire Surge Guard 44270 & 34951 w/Monitor 40301; Jet Flo Macerator; Alpine SPE500 Speakers; Visio M21D-H8R
dkoldman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum