Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-31-2020, 12:31 PM   #9
UpstateGreg

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Hurricane 29M
State: New York
THOR #20250
Spent some time looking a bit closer at the other equipment the previous owners included. Glad I did as I was about to order some of the stuff without realizing it was sitting there already. I found a 90 degree hose elbow, a tank clean-out wand, a Sidewinder waste pipe support, a short segment of hose with a spring surrounding it that is designed to go inline with a water filter, a locking gas cap, and other assorted goodies.

I also sat down and sorted out the twenty plus keys that came with the coach. I had not bothered to find the second key to the entrance door, the one for the deadbolt so I figured that out. I also had been using some silver metal cut keys to open the dreaded CH751 cam locks. I didn't realize one of the plastic covered keys was keyed the same as well. So for whatever reason I have five separate copies of that same key. There is also a good number of cylinder keys that seem to go to nothing, I suspect they were to their previous coach (likely where the spare CH751 keys came from).

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum