Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-13-2020, 09:21 AM   #3
dkoldman

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Sunstar 29VE Winnebago
State: Texas
THOR #13058
No, I have never used, my RV is on my property so my need would be minimum.

However, I would interested to know your context of what you would like to do and how you may use?

Basically the question might be to Posters do you need to know any of this information while you are away from RV and if so why?

Temperature
Shore Power
Battery Voltage
Propane Levels
Tire Pressure
Fresh, Gray and Black Tank Levels
Battery Current (Amps, Amp Hours)
Battery State of Charge
Door Open/Close
Water Leaks
Motion Sensor
Humidity

If I assumed I was going to be at storage facility that had WiFi available then I would think there may be some level of protection by the facility itself. Even if I had my own internet access via satelite; if I was this concerned I would simply install a basic DVR camera system with the cameras that also detect motion. I would have one facing the door, one facing cabin area, one facing AGS controller that would show voltage. If I had a tire pressure system I could put the 4th camera on the tire pressure monitor.

Not sure I would be concerned with Temperature, shore power (btw; if it off the Wifi & Cameras would not work anyway so you know something is down).

Propane Levels, Fresh, Gray and Black Tank Levels would all be static.

Water Leaks - my tank would likely be empty if in storage

Humidity - I would not care about
2019 Sunstar 29ve; Toad Lincoln Navigator; RVi Brake 3 & Command Center; Roadmaster Nighthawk Tow bar & Baseplate; Sumo Springs; Safe T Plus; Onan EC-30 AGS; Vmax 250ah AGM; T-Mobile Internet; H/W Heater / Chassis Disconnect Switches; Southwire Surge Guard 44270 & 34951 w/Monitor 40301; Jet Flo Macerator; Alpine SPE500 Speakers; Visio M21D-H8R
dkoldman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum