Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2020, 08:07 PM   #9
BC1

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 24HE
State: New York
THOR #20090
Just bought same unit

I just bought this same model a couple of weeks ago 2018 Freedom Elite 24HE. I love it. I can see some things where the workmanship is not quality but nothing huge. I had one problem on my first trip out with it and another one that I'm going to check on my next trip but it was easily troubleshooted. I know lots of things can and probably will go wrong so I figure as long as I have that mindset it will help me deal with them as they come up and enjoy it while I can. I've had 6 other RVs in the past and got lucky as far as problems except one brand new MH with leak that had to go back to factory in Indiana (long story worked out well).

As far as the actual unit goes, I LOVE it. It is an absolutely perfect layout for the two of us and a dog. Very very spacious with the full wall slide. Didn't once feel cramped and the bathroom has good space for an RV (I've had worse). Drives good (its a little louder than I'd like but not terrible). Very easy to maneuver. Best thing is it is short in size at 24' 9" but feels so big inside. Only change I may make down the road if we end up keeping it is to replace the dinette with recliners. Kids are all grown so recliners serve better purpose than a dinette.

Good luck if you buy it!!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum