Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2020, 01:46 AM   #3
Pete'sMH

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Forest River Forester 235
State: Indiana
THOR #6826
Not long ago I lost the fridge vent on my full body paint unit. It’s SOB so not directly helpful. But it was interesting trying to match my paint for the new one. Turns out my brand uses an industrial truck paint and none of the auto body shops I visited could match the formula precisely. I ended up letting them use their computerized paint matching camera to do the best they could with their automotive paints. Needed three colors, black, grey and white. As best as I can tell the black is spot on, the grey is quite good and the white - which thankfully there isn’t much of - is only fair. Also it was an expensive deal what with three colors on plastic and clear coated. Hope you find a better solution!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2540.jpg
Views:	66
Size:	100.0 KB
ID:	26364  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum