Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2020, 03:31 PM   #19
Junodtim

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Quantrum RC25
State: California
THOR #14016
Two years ago, I installed the AC-E4502 Bigfoot AC-E4502 Central Pump, Automatic Leveling System For Ford E-450 Chassis With Bolt-On Brackets on our 2019 RC25, 2018 E-450.

It was supposed to be bolt on without drilling. I did have to drill 8 holes in the chassis for the rear jacks, and replumb the grey water tank drain pipe. If you want to DIY, go to an reputable welding supply store and spend $25-30 for two drill bits, one pilot hole, one final hole, spray oil or water on the bit as you drill. This took one hour for each side. Install the jacks as high as possible.

Easy to operate automatic leveling once set up, sometimes you have to use the lego blocks under the tires to pre level. I also use the manual mode to do maintenance under the chassis and to rotate tires.

I do the outside set-up while wife pushes buttons inside to set-up. We are very pleased with our Bigfoot Leveling System.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum