Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2020, 09:59 PM   #70
Chance

Brand: Still Looking
State: Texas
THOR #2121
Two more nice features and one that’s not great:

Kitchen cabinet appears less deep so as to leave more aisle room. I’ve mentioned this design option numerous times as one way to create a roomy Axis without needing a slide.

There is an insulated curtain to separate the cab area in hot/cold weather. Should work well to reduce heat load but blocks use of front seats as part of living area.

The one design detail I had not noticed before is that the front seats are much lower than the coach seats which make the back of the dinette. It appears Winnebago is including two very thick front seat cushions to make everyone sitting in living room or dinette at same elevation.

Cab seats that are too low is one reason I don’t like the Transit chassis. This same floor plan built on an E-Series with a flat floor would work much better for me.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FA0CF139-DF48-4427-9477-FD81918766A2.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	55.3 KB
ID:	27245   Click image for larger version

Name:	B7E9718A-F82C-4DE3-BD48-D79680A1EACB.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	106.1 KB
ID:	27246  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum