Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-22-2020, 03:42 AM   #14
ador

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: ACE 33.1
State: Nevada
THOR #21278
OK folks. Problem solved. I wanted to post it here so that if other people have the same problem in the future, I hope this can help.

The "Brake Control Plug" is that "4 pin grey connector" on the right/bottom side of this picture (as I have previously suspected).

This is the "Ford Supplied pig-tail connector" that came in the bag, with my manuals.

I purchased this "Tekonsha Pig-tail connector", that I spliced into the Ford Pig-tail connector. Also shown in the picture is how I connected the wires, using the decripstion on "Tekonsha's Color Code and Description"..... AND "Ford Pig Tail's Color Code and Description". (I hand wrote the corresponding codes to the right side of the desscription in Tekonsha's docuement).

I also purchased this Curt 7-pin Tester from Amazon. Everything checked out and function after I plugged all connectors and after I plug the Teckonsha Brake Controller.

WE ARE NOW READY TO TOW OUR DOLLY/CAR.

Thank you all for your help. I am hoping this help other folks here in the forum.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum