Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 12-29-2020, 05:52 PM   #1
Pilobob

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 29 M Hurricane
State: Florida
THOR #14300
Grey Tank Connector

Yesterday went down to do a couple of chores on the RV. Looking under my galley sink I noticed the electrical control box cover was off exposing all the electrical connections. Doesn’t work well when it’s scotch taped on. As one thing leads to another after pulling the back and floor up in the cabinet I got a good look a the drain to the grey tank. The pvc connection to the tank was snapped off. The hardware that supports the pipe was missing screws and one of the brackets was just sitting loose on the floor. Part of the problem is the large number of hoses and electrical wiring that interfere with the connection when the slide operates. I was able to get it back together and now seems pretty solid. Wondering how others have tackled this. Hoping this is fix holds but there is a lot of pressure on that connection when the slide operates.
RecPro Recliners
Pilobob is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum