Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-04-2021, 04:23 PM   #31
Harmsy

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
State: Oregon
THOR #20539
Making great progress...

I'm continuing the same thread that I started...is that OK?...we've had great success with the temporary repair we made to the propane line...the more I think about it the more I think that it was a rodent/squirrel that gnawed thru the line, dammit.
But we're continuing with issues...so, I'm requesting thoughts from my new friends, the consummate experts...:-)
1) do you have any troubleshooting ideas for the 100w solar panel charging system on the 2018 Thor Citation 24SJ?...when my panel wakes up to the sun in the morning, it fails with a code b01, I understand this means no battery connection...thoughts and repair guidance please?
2) my Winegard does not connect and seek local wifi connections...do you have any pearls of wisdom for that system?...
3) And still when we are dry camping, the water pump switch disengages intermittently...we have to persistently walk over to turn*it back on...can I ask for any further thoughts on that issue?...the servicing store said that they downloaded some software but to no avail...
...that's all folks, signing off from Scottsdale...gonna be 70 today!

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum