Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-19-2021, 04:49 PM   #18
Gmthrust

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Magnitude XG32
State: Alaska
THOR #18758
[QUOTE=Judge;273206]I was just assuming his larger slide was not working.... not both slides. I missed that the OP said neither slide was working at the begnning of his post.... but he then said the dealer ordered two motors.

If the dealer is saying that one motor on each slide failed, I would bet the house the dealer mis-daignosed the OP's problem!

If it is not a voltage issue, then I would bet it is an issue with the FireFly (or Rapid Camp) Multiplex system. I assume that there is a controller for each slide so I doubt it is a slide controller issuer. Unless one controller is handling both slides.... then that could be the other possibility. But you would have about the same chance of winning the PowerBall as having a motor fail on two different slides at the same time.
/QUOTE]
That’s what I’m thinking (FireFly issue). Maybe he should play Powerball

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum