Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2021, 11:03 PM   #8
rlbuzz

Brand: Still Looking
State: Missouri
THOR #21940
New to the Thor Forums, but I noticed your post indicating that you are possibly interested in a new Omni/Magnitude Super C. I'm seriously considering ordering an Omni also, although I'm probably going to go smaller, with the XG32.

If you ever reconsider your choice and decide to look at a floorplan that is not a bunk house model, Thor is coming out in the 2022 model year a new floorplan, the BT36. It doesn't have a bunk house but it does have something that is needed with a family, a stackable washer dryer prep. A big plus is that this floorplan comes on the new Ford F600. Something to think about.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Omni 2022 changes.jpg
Views:	395
Size:	137.5 KB
ID:	28234   Click image for larger version

Name:	Omni 2022 changes 2.jpg
Views:	245
Size:	101.5 KB
ID:	28235  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum