Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Hydraulic jacks
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2021, 12:46 AM   #4
javelin

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2013 ACE 30.1
State: Alberta
THOR #2631
I am not familiar with your specific coach/year but firstly make sure you have the parking brake set and the engine should be running when you turn on the jack system. If you don’t get any alarms or lights or text in the jack control unit beside the driver, and all breakers/fuses check out OK, then try finding the leveling module for the jack system which typically is mounted on the ceiling of one of the basement cubbies (likely near your hydraulic jack motor/pump unit). Make sure that all connectors are tightly plugged into the module. One of those cables connects to the jack control panel beside the driver. It is possible that this leveling module has failed or has a bad connection. A picture of the unit in my 2013 ACE is attached for reference, but I don't know if they are the same in your 2019. Check the jack operation manuals you should have received with your coach (or contact Thor tech for info/assistance); check the “in case of trouble” parts if they are included in the jack manual. Failing that, a mobile tech, or your Dealer might be required depending on your electrical trouble shooting experience.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Leveling Unit in ladder cubby.jpg
Views:	49
Size:	177.6 KB
ID:	28269  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum