Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 02-29-2016, 04:54 AM   #9
Ronmac

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Chateau 28F
State: Colorado
THOR #2768
Well, after contacting Thor, they suggested checking the junction box under the bed. I used a circuit tester and found I had power to all the outlets, but no neutral. Under the bed their are several junction boxes. I opened each one and checked the tightness of the wire nuts. Thor did a good job of taping each wire nut, but when I got to the junction box on the wall at the foot of the bed, as soon as I turned the wire nut the power came on. The wire nut was taped, but was not tight thus the neutral was not making contact, and no power. You have to have hot and neutral for a complete circuit. The GFCI was not he issue this time. Thanks for everyone's help..

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum