Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2016, 03:48 PM   #23
jwhalen457

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Four Winds 35SK
State: Nevada
THOR #1450
Response to cab-to-cab over seal issue on 35SK

I did receive a response from the Thor/Four Winds customer service rep. The response is printed below. It looks like the appropriate repair is to access the area below the cab over bed, re-tighten or replace the screws holding the cab over to the cab, and then re-caulk the outside seal. I do not know how to access the area below the cab over bed. Any thoughts?

Good morning Jim,
I apologize for not getting back with you on this. Here is what we use on your coach:
CAULK, G2300MHRV-HAPS FREE, CLR HAPS FREE 2300 CLEAR SEALANT
Thank you,
Brandon Tom
Customer Service

Good morning Mr. Whalen,
The cabover is screwed into the truck cab. I’ve seen some issues where they didn’t use enough screws or some of them didn’t grab properly. You can add in more if it is flexing for you. Unfortunately I don’t have a diagram or drawing that shows that.
Let me know if you have any more questions.
Thank you,
Brandon Tom
Customer Service

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum