Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2021, 11:09 AM   #14
Baldy

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: Vegas
State: California
THOR #12907
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scubawise View Post
Baldy 1- did you do yourself? 2-:Were instructions easy or 3- does the company provide customer support?

4- mine is curved vegas 25.6 was yours? What color is this. My bathroom appears the same color

To answer your questions:

1. My wife and I did the install ourselves, after I stared at it for a few weeks lol.

2. The included instructions were very easy to follow. As Bill said, measure, measure, then measure again before you cut.

3. We didn't contact customer support, but they do have videos on their website.

4. We have a 2018 Vegas 27.7, our shower is straight, but the curtain rod was curved.

5. It is a Stoett Nautilus with the brushed nickel frame, and the opaque stripe screen.

Because of the white rivets in the shower walls, we had to add some double sided tape which we found at Lowe's. You may or may not need to do this.

Regards,
Ken

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum