Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
Thread: Mystery strap
View Single Post
Old 06-25-2021, 06:07 PM   #1
RC Osborne

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: 2017 ACE 27.2
State: California
THOR #22668
Mystery strap

While I was doing some routine maintenance under our 2017 Thor Ace 27.2 I noticed this random strap hanging down. I couldn’t get all the way to it from below so I removed the cowling between driver and passenger seats and found it there. It goes under the floorboard between metal frame and boards and disappears. I have tried to find another end and even looked around for a male strap-end maybe it had come loose from. I am no mechanic and new to my RV but for the life of me cannot think of a purpose for this strap or how it got there. Could it be road trash that slipped in and wedged? Any thoughts would be appreciated. 2 pics attached. I am hoping to not pull up floor boards!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	00AB4C54-9BD3-4A49-BCC7-B9C61FF5A733.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	84.7 KB
ID:	31595   Click image for larger version

Name:	3229C720-66BD-441E-AADA-66FFA3681B75.jpg
Views:	51
Size:	110.1 KB
ID:	31596  

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum