Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-09-2021, 03:36 PM   #42
dkoldman

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Sunstar 29VE Winnebago
State: Texas
THOR #13058
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Denman View Post
I guess I'm looking for a "Trolling motor" battery...
From that aspect of thinking, you should look for a good quality Solar Battery.

The batteries I actually bought were actually designed for Solar Applications. Vmax SLR 125 They are Group 31s. If there is a negative it is the weight, but that is how they stuff in 125ah in Group 31s. I am just happy to have all of that corrosion crap go away. It just looks cleaner and fewer posts to accidentally short something.

https://www.amazon.com/VMAXSLR125-2-.../dp/B00NLQQE1E

Looks like the price has increased since I bought mine? Try calling VMax directly. The shipping is free and you may not have to pay tax?

Note: For anyone looking to buy any AGM from any Mfg. Please verify that your charger works with the AGM batteries you are looking to buy. Do NOT Assume. Most modern chargers with Intelligent programming should be just fine. I called Vmax directly to verify and ended up buying directly from them while on the phone.
2019 Sunstar 29ve; Toad Lincoln Navigator; RVi Brake 3 & Command Center; Roadmaster Nighthawk Tow bar & Baseplate; Sumo Springs; Safe T Plus; Onan EC-30 AGS; Vmax 250ah AGM; T-Mobile Internet; H/W Heater / Chassis Disconnect Switches; Southwire Surge Guard 44270 & 34951 w/Monitor 40301; Jet Flo Macerator; Alpine SPE500 Speakers; Visio M21D-H8R
dkoldman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum