Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 07-14-2021, 10:33 PM   #23
Jedsmom

Brand: Thor Motor Coach
Model: A.C.E. 30.1
State: California
THOR #3016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
This can also happen when the pressure sensor goes bad. The sensor does not read enough pressure for the system to think the jacks are retracted. The motor will continue to run even after the jacks are fully retracted. It can even lead to the 100A breaker tripping.

I got one on Amazon for my old Outlaw 29H for aboit $110 a few years ago and it fixed the problem.
After posting here I called Lippert (for the third time) and talked with someone who was able to listen and think outside the script. His immediate response was to check the neutral safety switch on the chassis(sp?), because if it goes bad it’ll give a “jacks down” error. At this point I don’t know what to think, but they’re retracted and he assured me that if we had to use them to level the rig we could safely hook the power back up, use them and then disconnect the power again to keep the pump from continuing to cycle.

I’m just going to keep praying that we get dead-level spots for the next three weeks.

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum