Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Click Here to Login
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Log in
View Single Post
Old 08-12-2021, 03:35 AM   #7
dkoldman

Brand: Still Looking
Model: Sunstar 29VE Winnebago
State: Texas
THOR #13058
Quote:
Originally Posted by Judge View Post
I have. '20 SV34. I've never tried the AGS while driving. I just start the generator if I want to run the A/C units.

I could give it a try setting it tomorrow and then start the coach to see what happens if no one else has any suggestions.

I will say that the AGS is a bit touchy when it comes to setting it via the FireFly planel.
I think if it works you will like. Most of our trips start out in the morning and it is always cool enough. I never know when I will stop, but hate to go to the back to use restroom and it is hot We don't have the genset start button in the front dash, but I don't need because I want it to only start when temperature is getting warm in the back, and then turn off automatically when temperature in back is cool. It is one way where or how, I can actually be exercising my genset, but actually really be using it as benefit. Sometimes when it happens, guess what my daughter wants to do? Yes, go pop some popcorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjb View Post
I am saying the coach is running, parking brake set, and if I enable ags on the firefly, it stays enabled for approximately one second and then disables. Makes no sense to me either. I would agree there is some condition that the firefly sees that is causing this, but alas, no idea what that is. Generator works fine on manual start or ags works fine if coach motor is not running.
Well that is no fun. Is it brand new 2021 or something? Maybe Firefly got a little too cute. Hopefully it is a setup you can change or they have updated firmware. During the meantime, your best bet is to await a ruling from the Judge, his outcome may be final if he replicates your issue, otherwise you may have to appeal with Firefly
2019 Sunstar 29ve; Toad Lincoln Navigator; RVi Brake 3 & Command Center; Roadmaster Nighthawk Tow bar & Baseplate; Sumo Springs; Safe T Plus; Onan EC-30 AGS; Vmax 250ah AGM; T-Mobile Internet; H/W Heater / Chassis Disconnect Switches; Southwire Surge Guard 44270 & 34951 w/Monitor 40301; Jet Flo Macerator; Alpine SPE500 Speakers; Visio M21D-H8R
dkoldman is offline   Reply With Quote

» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Thor Industries or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.

Thor Motor Coach Forum - Crossroads RV Forum - Redwood RV Forum - Dutchmen Forum - Heartland RV Forum - Keystone RV Forum - Airstream Trailer Forum